GOeFAST is an Ettore family owned and operated company founded by Coach Lou Ettore. GOeFAST prides itself in offering success driven programs to all our dedicated clients.
Coach Lou Ettore and Coach Carrie Snider
GO Ettore Functional Athletic Strength Training
Developing Today's Athletes
Click on images to find more about your GOeFAST Trainer
To the casual fitness enthusiast, the name, Lou Ettore, may be lost among countless trainers in the valley. However, Coach Lou is currently developing the fastest growing Youth Sports & Fitness Program in the Phoenix Valley. A professional trainer and your coach, he is a graduate of Southeastern Neuromuscular Institute in Florida and has been practicing Neuromuscular Therapy for over sixteen years in Asia, Europe and the United States. His expertise in Anatomy and Physiology prepared him to graduate from the Spencer Institute and represent the National Endurance and Sports Trainers Association as one of their Elite Trainers.
Coach Lou is a lifelong athlete and continues through today instilling his experience into his training methods. He has played and worked for coaches who taught success and now he is the coach who will make certain you succeed in your goals. Call him today to discuss the exercise and fitness goals you have set.
Coach Lou has served as Executive Director for a Non-Profit Sports Organization, Athletic Director for an Elementary School, Coached competitive baseball teams for more than 7 years, Served as Athletic Trainer and Pitching Coach for private teams, Organizes and Facilitates local JR Olympic Skills Program as well as the Pepsi MLB Pitch, Hit & Run Competitions, Ran a few 5Ks, the Rock & Roll 1/2 Marathon, is a Motivational Speaker for high schools and youth groups, donates time to the Girl Scouts, and spends free time with his kids camping, sitting on the beach and traveling the world.
This trainer has hops...
Call Coach TODAY!
1. Education - Coach Lou can teach you the proper exercises, drills, and functional movements for the sport you perform.
2. Injury Prevention - Safety is his primary goal. Teaching proper technique and recognizing symptoms early can keep you playing and training longer.
3. Goals and Assessments - Knowing how to set goals and what goals to set are important. Coach Lou assists in lining up goals that match your game's needs and requirements. Proper assessments will identify needed training modifications.
4. Program Design - You will need a comprehensive program. A complete Functional Training Program. It will cover the entire spectrum of performance conditioning components: balance, flexibility, stability, acceleration, and deceleration. From the weight room, to the field, and in the kitchen, your customized program will be loaded.
5. Motivation - You need a coach. Your coach is here to reach those goals with you. Coach Lou prides himself on positive energetic motivation.
And remember, your success determines GOeFAST's success.